Do I Qualify?
To become an Examiner or Moderator, you will need to meet the criteria outlined below:
- to be a current or retired teacher or lecturer with at least three full terms recent teaching experience in the subject you are applying for
- suitable academic qualifications in the subject, such as a degree and a teaching qualification
- to provide details of referees who we may contact. Referees should be your current or most recent head teacher or head of department, where possible
- to be a UK resident
- to be available for a period of approximately 3 weeks to undertake intensive script marking and coursework moderation in May/June (or early spring if applicable)
- to attend a mandatory face-to-face Examiner / Moderator training conference
- to have your own Windows PC or laptop with internet access outside of school premises
Some criteria may vary depending on the qualification. Please refer to the job description for specific requirements.
Before applying, please familiarise yourself with our Frequently Asked Questions.
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 029 2026 5457. Please note, our office hours are 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday.